Turnaround Strategies That Work
Turnaround strategies are very different from normal business strategies. It is intensive, focus & with restricted time-line. There is no time for guess work or trial and error. Once the window of opportunity passes, it is very much harder to implement the changes; not to mention the loss or further damages to the organization. Time is the essence. Come and share the knowledge and experience of somebody who has spent most of his working life involved in change management and has personally done a number of actual turnaround successfully. He will steer you clear of the typical common approach and pitfalls of turnaround exercise. Experience a step by step implementation process that is practical and workable.
How Will I Benefit?
Upon completion, you should be able to:
- Identify quickly and accurately the REAL factors that are dragging down the business; distinguishing roots problems against symptoms.
- Refresh “Back to basic” skills.
- Avoid common pitfalls in conventional turnaround exercise.
- Familiar yourself with the REAL leadership skill & practices.
- Carry out step by step process of implementing the strategies.
What Will I Learn?
In this session, the speaker will share his experiences on winning strategies for successful turnaround companies, by focusing on the following trends and key areas:
- Definition of a TRUE turnaround
- A focus on what works
- Common pitfalls
- Finding solutions
- The importance of leadership during crisis
- How to manage change
- Implementation strategies & methodologies
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for:
- Business leaders
- Managers/ senior managers
- Head of departments/ business units
- Business analysts
- Anybody who is interested in avoiding future turnaround work.
The workshop and case study approach will help the participants to experience a real-life situation in an organization. It will test the application skill acquired from lessons learnt.
USD$7,150 per group up to 25 persons
USD$370 per person with a minimum of 10 persons and maximum 25 persons
Price is inclusive of training materials and certificate. All other incidental costs including traveling (transport and lodging), F&B, training, stationery & printing, and training room& facilities will be borne by the client. Terms and mode of payment will be discussed upon confirmation.