Reading Financial Statements
The intention of this course is not to train participants to become an accountant, but to supplement their previous education and expertise so that they will be able to better understand, analyze, and discuss accounting information in their work environment and to use this data to make knowledgeable and relevant decisions.
The focus of two-day course is for participants, particularly managers, to develop critical thinking skills and to learn and apply accounting techniques to become a better manager – a manager who uses accounting information to make well-reasoned decisions, manage performance better, and build strong business cases for their organization/department.
How Will I Benefit?
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
- Understand the underlying accounting concepts, the elements of and the relationships. among the primary financial statements as well as how business transactions are processed to produce financial statements.
- Analyze and interpret economic and financial events summarized in financial reports.
- Apply accounting and financial tools in management decision-making.
- Demonstrate use of the current accepted technical language of accounting.
- Have an awareness of the challenges and contemporary issues, which are emerging in the world of accounting and finance.
What Will I Learn?
The course content covers the following:
- Introduction to Business analysis
- Components of Business Analysis
- Financial Statements-Basis of Analysis
- Financial Reporting Standards
- The Annual Report
- Financial Analysis Techniques
- Applications and presentations
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for:
- Staff from any function including finance who need to improve understanding and use of financial information
USD$7,150 per group up to 25 persons
USD$370 per person with a minimum of 10 persons and maximum 25 persons
Price is inclusive of training materials and certificate. All other incidental costs including traveling (transport and lodging), F&B, training, stationery & printing, and training room& facilities will be borne by the client. Terms and mode of payment will be discussed upon confirmation.