Prudent Personal Financial Management
This two-day program is designed to provide participants with the financial literacy skills necessary to manage personal financial issues over their lifetime. Participants will develop skills needed to assist themselves and others in managing personal financial issues such as budgeting, management of personal debt, savings, investment, and risk management; make sound personal financial decisions, gain control over their life financially and achieve financial independence. It would be of interest to anyone who plans to have a job, buy a car, buy a house, have a family, and retire to a comfortable life. It is meant to be a general interest course and therefore does not require any previous knowledge.
How Will I Benefit?
Upon completion of the program, participants should be able to:
- Understand why personal financial planning is important.
- Develop personal financial goals and create personal budgets.
- Understand basic concepts in consumer financing (consumer credit; housing; and purchase of vehicle).
- Understand the difference between savings and investment.
- Understand and apply the three major personal financial planning activities namely budgeting, setting financial goals, and building a financial safety.
- Be motivated towards personal financial success/independence.
- Prepare a basic 5-year personal financial plan.
What Will I Learn?
Topics covered include:
- Financial planning and financial goal
- Budget and spending plan
- Cash flow management
- Needs and wants
- Financial health check
- Wealth creation
- Savings/investment myths
- Contingency plan
- Credit and debt management
- Real life strategy
- Financial crisis
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for anyone who aspires to achieve financial freedom including executives and non- executives, as well as finance and non-finance professionals.
Experiential learning methodology will be adopted for this program as it provides the most learning retention for the participants. Our classroom learning will be engaging and exciting because we truly believe that our learners learn the most when they are having fun.
RM12,500 per group (Inclusive of course materials, certificate for Max 25 pax).
RM700 per person (Inclusive of course materials, certificate, meal & facilities).
Price is inclusive of training materials and certificate. All other incidental costs including traveling (transport and lodging), F&B, training, stationery & printing, and training room& facilities will be borne by the client. Terms and mode of payment will be discussed upon confirmation.