Managing Your Bottom Line
The two-day workshop is designed to help participants acquire a practical knowledge and understand what it takes for a business to make money and how their actions impact profitability. Specifically, the workshop is aimed to introduce to participants the importance of bottom line to sustainability and survival of a business, discuss factors that affect the business’s bottom line, lead participants to think innovatively on how to maximize revenue whilst minimizing costs/risks, and guide participants to think strategically on how to stay in business and sustain the growth. The workshop also gives participants the opportunity to meet with peers, share experiences and expand their business fundamental knowledge.
How Will I Benefit?
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
- Have a clear understanding what they should do to influence both top and bottom line results
- Understand recent CEO directives and how to support them
- Understand the financial implications of operational and strategic decisions
- Navigate financial reports and use them to make better and more profitable decisions
- Understand fundamental management principles and the connection with everyday business
- Increase effective communication in financial discussions with the management and customers
- Identify the profit levers they can affect within their job and how these levers can improve company performance
What Will I Learn?
The topics to be covered in the course include:
- Business model
- Business Acumen
- Profit Planning
- Pareto Principle
- Cash Flow Management
- Value Creation
- Turnaround Management
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for:
- Managers/Senior managers
- Head of department/Business units
- Senior executives
USD$6,500 per group up to 25 persons
USD$350 per person with a minimum of 10 persons and maximum 25 persons
Price is inclusive of training materials and certificate. All other incidental costs including traveling (transport and lodging), F&B, training, stationery & printing, and training room& facilities will be borne by the client. Terms and mode of payment will be discussed upon confirmation.