This two-day workshop introduces essential financial management techniques for effective decision-making and provides senior managers with a solid understanding of corporate finance. It is specifically aimed to develop the participants’ working knowledge on basic corporate financial concepts and tools which are organized around four key functional areas of the financial manager:
(1) Valuation decisions (How do we place a value on assets?)
(2) Asset structure decisions (Which projects/assets should we undertake?)
(3) Ownership structure decisions (How do we raise and manage capital?)
(4) Financial planning (How do we manage working capital and cash flow?)
How Will I Benefit?
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
- Know how financial assets/securities are valued.
- Understand the basis for making capital investment and working capital decisions.
- Know various sources of financing both short term and long term.
- Determine the optimal capital structure
- Calculate the cost of capital.
- Justify the corporate financial strategies decision.
- Understand the role of financial markets.
What Will I Learn?
The course will cover the following topics:
- Asset valuation – bond valuation, stock valuation
- Asset management – capital budgeting, working capital management
- Financing decision – short term financing, long term financing
- Capital structure
- Cost of capital
- Dividend payment
- Financial markets
- Corporate financial strategies
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for:
- Finance managers
- Financial controllers
- Treasury professionals
- Chief accountants
- Accounting managers
- Senior accountants
- Banking professionals
- Corporate business professionals
USD$7,150 per group up to 25 persons
USD$370 per person with a minimum of 10 persons and maximum 25 persons
Price is inclusive of training materials and certificate. All other incidental costs including traveling (transport and lodging), F&B, training, stationery & printing, and training room& facilities will be borne by the client. Terms and mode of payment will be discussed upon confirmation.