Developing Strategic Plan
Preparing a strategic plan is a basic skill required at every level of management. As a manager you are expected to be involved in every decision that will support and drive the strategic goals of your organization. This two-day user friendly and interactive workshop is designed to provide you with the knowledge, understanding and basic skill required to come up with a strategic plan for your department/division/organization. The workshop is aimed to provide a practical insight into the process of strategic planning and how the skill and knowledge acquired can be translated into delivering better individual and organization performances.
How Will I Benefit?
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
- Understand the components of the strategic planning process
- Know various tools used in strategic planning
- Acquire the basic skill to produce a strategic plan
- Know various strategy options and the basis for choosing the right strategy
- Know the latest approach to effective strategy implementation
- Have a broader view on how to improve organizational performance strategically
What Will I Learn?
Important aspects discussed in the workshop include:
- Introduction to planning
- Strategic thinking
- Strategic factors
- Strategic planning model
- Developing vision, mission and value statements
- Strategic analysis
- Developing strategic road map and milestone
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for:
- Financial Controller
- Senior Management
- Head of Department/Business Units
- Business owners/Entrepreneurs
USD$7,150 per group up to 25 persons
USD$370 per person with a minimum of 10 persons and maximum 25 persons
Price is inclusive of training materials and certificate. All other incidental costs including traveling (transport and lodging), F&B, training, stationery & printing, and training room& facilities will be borne by the client. Terms and mode of payment will be discussed upon confirmation.