Developing Your Organization’s KPI
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are the metrics deemed essential to understand operational health. Measuring performance allows an organization to objectively determine what is working and what is not. In addition, by measuring success, managers can reward and learn from best practices. KPI’s provide the high-level snapshots of the business or organization so essential for providing feedback to guide change and serve as a diagnostic tool to identify areas for improvement and set priorities. Surveys show that a lack of clear goals is the number one reason why new supervisors fail in their jobs. And unclear expectations and poor feedback have long been found to be the two most common reasons for poor employee performance. With vague performance measures, it’s no wonder that most pay-for-performance systems fall short of their users’ expectations. This 3-day workshop, hands-on, practical workshop gives you the tools to reverse these trends.
How Will I Benefit?
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
- Know different performance measurement frameworks
- Know how to align team objectives and measurement with business unit or organizational objectives
- Understand the concept of performance management in the organization
- Learn how to develop KPIs in line with missions, vision and objectives of your organization
- Know how to cascade KPIs
- Equip participants with the key concepts of Balanced Scorecard and to be able to identify appropriate KPIs for measuring outputs and desired strategic outcomes of you organizations
What Will I Learn?
The course not only explains the step-by-step process of developing KPI but it also touches a broad area of performance measurement including:
- Change Management
- Strategic Thinking & Strategic Planning
- Performance Management
- Performance Measurement Framework
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Measures
- KPI development process
- Cascading KPIs
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for:
- Head of divisions/departments
- Senior Managers/Managers
- Anyone who is involved in setting KPI in your organization
USD$7,300 per group up to 25 persons
USD$380 per person with a minimum of 10 persons and maximum 25 persons
Price is inclusive of training materials and certificate. All other incidental costs including traveling (transport and lodging), F&B, training, stationery & printing, and training room& facilities will be borne by the client. Terms and mode of payment will be discussed upon confirmation.