Budgeting and Cost Control
The two-day workshop is designed to provide participants with the fundamental understanding of budgeting, budgeting process and includes a practical guide for preparing and mastering operating and financial budgets. The workshop also gives participants the opportunity to meet with peers, share experiences and expand their budgeting related knowledge.
How Will I Benefit?
Upon completion of the course you should be able to:
- Understand how strategic planning and budgeting are linked
- Know the budget preparation process and how to budget expenses more accurately
- Construct a budget for your department or organization
- Understand the review process and pitfalls to avoid during the budgeting process
- Apply cost control tools, analyze management variance reports and take appropriate corrective actions
What Will I Learn?
The important topics discussed in the course include:
- Linking budget to strategic objectives
- Types of budget/budgeting
- Approaches to budgeting
- Budgeting techniques
- Budgeting process
- Budgetary control
- Budget implementation issues
Who Should Attend?
- Head of department/business units
- Executives who prepare and/or use management budgets
USD$5,850 per group up to 25 persons
USD$300 per person with a minimum of 10 persons and maximum 25 persons
Price is inclusive of training materials and certificate. All other incidental costs including traveling (transport and lodging), F&B, training, stationery & printing, and training room& facilities will be borne by the client. Terms and mode of payment will be discussed upon confirmation.