DSGC offers a broad spectrum of consulting services, providing your organization with in-depth customized assistance throughout the implementation cycle. Through needs assessment, planning, implementation, testing, optimization and troubleshooting, DSGC’s consultants will guide you toward meeting your objectives and achieving your business goals.
As a management consulting firm, we help organizations build value by uncovering insights that create new futures and doing the hard work to improve performance. Delivering this kind of value requires a broad range of talent and capabilities – across human capital, strategy & operations and technology – and importantly, aligned to the unique needs of specific sectors, businesses and organizations.
Our clients look to us for the ability to implement the ideas we present. They expect excellent performance that draws upon our breadth of industry and service experience that help generate tangible and measurable impact.
The consulting opportunities undertaken by DSGC are assessed based on the following approaches:
1. Client’s Move
2. DSGC’s Move
In the first approach, clients will first approach DSGC with problems or issues at hand that they seek the help of DSGC to offer solutions to solve the problems/issues. In this approach DSGC will make an initial assessment to determine the scope of work and deliverables to be incorporated in its proposal.
In the second approach, the first move is initiated by DSGC. Based on our experience, knowledge, and own assessment DSGC will propose to clients tools that can help clients to avoid future problems or help improve their performance.
In both cases, any consulting opportunities will only be undertaken by DSGC once our consulting proposal and the stipulated terms and conditions are accepted by clients.
In the light of today’s dynamic and challenging business or organizational environment, DSGC provides management consulting expertise that helps companies/organizations optimize their performance by way of:
- Creating new business models, benchmark against key industry performance indicators, increase competitiveness, and drive growth through innovation.
- Improving forecasting and reporting, develop predictive capabilities, reduce enterprise risk, and optimize your finance organization.
- Enabling innovation through collaboration, performance measurement, talent management, and effective leadership.
- Achieving operational excellence through sustainable improvements and more efficient processes that lower costs, increase cash flows and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Getting the best from people at every level as strategies, processes and technology alone do not deliver results. It takes people to accept, adopt, drive, and sustain the change to realize tangible impact. Organization’s success hinges on strategic agility and the ability of the people to execute.
Scope of Consulting Services
The nature of assignments undertaken by DSGC ranges from ad hoc advice on a particular problem or issue, to the design of comprehensive solutions for the client as well as the evaluation and revision of existing systems. Besides providing solution to clients, DSGC has been involved in training the client’s staff, assist in the implementation and help the client achieve long lasting benefits.
Previous consulting jobs undertaken by DSGC include:
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Employee And Satisfaction Survey
- Training Need Analysis
- Customer Profiling
- Business Turnaround
- Evaluating Training Effectiveness
- Strategic Planning
- Audit of Key Performance Indicators
- Management of Change
- Performance Measurement and the Balanced Scorecard
- Feasibility Studies
- Employee Profiling
- Accounting System Enhancement
- KPI Development
- Strategic Plan Development
- Business Plan Development
- Competency Gap Analysis
- Integrity Survey
- BSC Development And Implementation
- Perception Audit
- Business Performance Evaluation
- Measuring Shared Values
- Market Survey
- Environmental Assessment
- Safety Assessment
- Evaluation of vendor performance
- Safety Audit
- Study on payment methods preference
- Study on implementation of prepaid payment system